As I was watching The New Years Celebration last night live from my living room, I received an e-mail from a fellow blogger nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. All I can say is “Wow” with a capital “W”! Theres some things I have to do to receive this award so stay tuned as I have to go through the bloggers I follow and nominate a few. Thanks Eric!
But as I was going through my blog last night reading and reply to comments and after reading several other blogs I realized I didn’t have an “about me” page, or category. Sure I’ve told my story(If you’ve been reading my blogs you would no that, and if you haven’t shame on you!) but I have failed to share anything about me today. The life I live today thanks be to a loving God. So as you’ll notice I added another category titled Hi! My names Scott. This will be basically an “about me” category. I like the idea of a category because as the Lord has shown me over several years theirs many perplexing things about me, and that good!
So let me start things off:
- Age 35
- Height- 5’10
- Weight- maybe 200 lbs, maybe more, you’ll never know! haha!
- Eye Color- Brown
- Hair- Bald. By choice, I shave every day.
- Relationship- Jesus. (Christianity is a relationship, not a religion, deal with it.)
- Relationship #2- Single- never married no kids.
- Sports- Michigan football: and pretty much any other football game thats on
- Book- The Bible, C.S. Lewis– Mere Christianity.
- Goal for 2012- To grow more in the image and likeness of Christ.
- Favorite Movie- Several, im a movie buff!
- Job- Chef.
So this is just tipping the ice burg, but its a start stay tuned in 2012 and I’ll be sharing some more crazy and perplexing things about me.
Thanks for reading!! Be Blessed!!!!
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction. -Proverbs 1:7
- The Kreativ Blogger Award (shoesonthewrongfeet.com)
- Blogger of the Month Award – December (showard76.wordpress.com)